Bonnie became a certified executive coach in 2006 with the passion and mission to help other women achieve career success. Her extensive business background is rich with experience both as an entrepreneur and C suite executive. She has worked in start up companies leading the pursuit and eventual award of venture capital as well as Fortune 500 companies, and has expertise in all aspects of running a successful business and creating a fulfilling career.
Bonnie started her career at the entry level as a single mom with two young children and understands the challenges women face managing their careers and their lives. What contributed to her success is her ability to embrace her ambition and understand the realities of the workplace.
This is how Bonnie can help you. She has both the experience and savvy to help you create a strategic plan to navigate your workplace and achieve your career goals.
Bonnie is a leading executive coach because she:
- Understands what it takes to successfully navigate the realities of the workplace
- Understands the dynamics of workplace relationships and how to build trust and influence
- Is a leading expert in self promotion
- Has a no nonsense approach to help you achieve quick results
- Has over 20 years of successful business experience